RKI Instruments, Inc. An innovative gas detection company located in Union City seeking a detail-oriented person with strong customer service background. Excellent communication skills to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process customer orders from order entry to invoicing with accuracy.
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails from customers for product information, pricing, availability, status on orders and proof of deliveries, both in the US and international.
- Interact with other departments such as: Production, QA, Purchasing, Shipping and Engineering based upon the customer’s needs.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to our customers.
- Excellent track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service.
- Multi-tasking; strong prioritizing and organizing abilities.
- Professional and able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills such as Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented
- High School diploma required
- At least 2 to 3 years of related work experience
If anyone knows of someone that would be an excellent fit for our company please submit their resume to the respective manager or myself.
Thank you for your interest in RKI.
Return to Careers Page