RKI Instruments, Inc. an innovative gas detection company located in Union City seeking an outgoing person with excellent communication skills to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- General clerical support for various departments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Attention to detail
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to
Thank you for your interest in RKI.
Return to Careers Page