Material Handler/MRB & RMA Coordinator
RKI Instruments, Inc. an innovative gas detection company located in Union City seeking a highly energized, flexible person to work in a fast-paced demanding environment. The Material Handler/MRB & RMA Coordinator performs a variety of routine and standardized duties in the warehouse area. This position is responsible for accuracy of inventory and for ensuring accuracy of product being shipped. This person MUST be a team player, willing to help wherever help is needed within the Materials Department. The position entails ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively. This person must have a clean DMV record and will be asked to undergo a background check.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Kit work orders accurately to the Production department as well as ensure correct parts are issued for all orders.
- Package products into containers, using spacers, fillers and protective padding.
- Assist in the maintenance of part-by-part inventory accuracy greater than 98%.
- Verify RMA and process end-user and distributor product returns, complying with the company’s policy and procedure.
- Communicates with customers, both internal and external, to resolve RMA issues efficiently
- Log RMA information into systems and create reports for internal and external use
- Assist Purchasing in regards to MRB items from start to resolution
- Cross train in all functions of material handling, receiving, and shipping.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
- Understand, follow and support internal Quality System policies, procedures and work instructions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of all Material Control operations and procedures associated with the stockroom, shipping and receiving.
- Skill in operating bar code scanner equipment and computer systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to certify as a licensed forklift operator.
- A minimum of two years of experience in MRB/RMA processing and stockroom experience is required for this position. Those without these qualifications will not be considered.
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to
Thank you for your interest in RKI.
Return to Careers Page